Server Version 9.0.0
As of June 28, 2021 our 9.0.0 Server Release is live!
Major Features and Fixes:
- Support for running Red5 Pro server with JDK 11 on the latest versions of Ubuntu (20.04 LTS) and Windows (2019 Server)
- Autoscale runs with MySQL 8.0
- Please see the Release Notes for more information
Your guides to Server 9.0.0:
- Release Notes - Full list of features and fixes available with the 9.0.0 Server Release.
- Server Performance Metrics - Find out what performance is possible with our server.
- Known Issues - Info about challenges and necessary modifications across a variety of use cases
- Download the server here!
Mobile SDKs - iOS and Android 9.0.0
We also have a new version of the iOS and Android SDKs! Version 9.0.0 of the mobile SDKs went live on July 9, 2021.
This update includes several important bug fixes and improvements to make your experience with Red5 Pro even better.
- Enabled iOS bitcode option to allow App Store optimizations without resubmission of the app binary
- Multiple bug fixes in UI of iOS Testbed Examples
- Echo-cancellation improvements for headphone use, particularly for Conference and Two-way features
- Improved compatibility with Android Camera2 API and race condition fix
- Fixed - Publish - Background test failure on Android 10 devices
You can find more detailed information about all releases at the Release Notes page.
Thanks for choosing Red5 Pro!