How to use Chrome developer tools to view webconsole logging when connecting to RTC streams via the Chrome browser on an Android device.
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable (USB debugging must be enabled via Developer tools)
- Navigate to your publishing URL. (Note - you can type using your computer keyboard into the address bar of the mobile device.)
- Open Chrome on your desktop. In the top Right corner click on the 3 dots at the end of the address bar to pull down the menu
- Select More Tools, then select Developer Tools
- From Developer Tools, click on More Tools, and then select Remote Devices
- The Android devices connected to your computer will be listed. Click on the device that you want to connect to. The tabs that you have open will be listed. Find your publishing URL and click on Inspect
If you are using this output to report a bug, select all of the Console output from the left-hand panel and copy it to save into a file for debugging.