I just installed the Red5 Pro server and I am having trouble getting it to stream. What should I do?
Please see the Red5 Pro Troubleshooting section of our documentation for a full guide related to each area of the product.
- General Troubleshooting Guidelines
- Server Optimization (to help the server run as smoothly as possible)
- WebRTC Troubleshooting
- Quality Troubleshooting and Best Practices
- Red5 Pro Inspector (allows you to evaluate latency of a publisher)
- Autoscale Best Practices and Troubleshooting
- Autoscale Installation Troubleshooting
- Securing Autoscaling
- Autoscale - Corrupted Node Management
If you are unfamiliar with the product, we recommend reviewing the Streaming Terms for Troubleshooting before you start. This page defines several common terms that are used throughout the guides.
Additionally, if you are doing a single-server install, the following page highlights several common configuration mistakes that can be easily avoided. These are small steps that may have been missed in a basic install. Please see the page below:
If you have followed the above instructions and are still having difficulty, please contact our support team.